I am so happy I found your blog...I really like quotes...I have them written in so many of my books and Journals...I had actually started out my blog with a quote each day...and then found (because I am so unorganized) it took me too much time to find the quote I wanted to use...TFS
I am a Wife, Mom, Gramma, Sister, Friend and my Heavenly Father's Daughter. I love being a stay at home wife and taking care of the needs of my family and home. I have been married 54 years to the love of my life.
2 comments:
I am so happy I found your blog...I really like quotes...I have them written in so many of my books and Journals...I had actually started out my blog with a quote each day...and then found (because I am so unorganized) it took me too much time to find the quote I wanted to use...TFS
i need to remember this. often. very. often.
jAne
Post a Comment